<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 16, 2003



qzen42 is



Curly was wrong!!

Not this Curly.

This one.

Ever since I saw City Slickers (omg 1991), I have been wrestling with the notion that the secret to life is one thing...that's what you got to find out.

While the romantic and philosophical appeal is obvious, I don't believe it is quite this simple. One take is easy:

the Tao.

But when I really try to reduce what I've learned so far, the best I can do is a collection of ideas that ensure my survival and foster learning and growth.

breathe
survive. learn and understand the essential things that keep you alive.
evolve
grow. adapt. change. expand your horizons. explore possibility.
laugh
never ever take yourself too seriously. practice awareness. match your response to the stimulus, the situation.

Curly was on the right track. Find something that you are passionate about. But don't quit growing once you do.

breathe.
evolve.
laugh.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?