<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003


the Tao of ______

qzen42 feels



dang. this is a topic waiting for a story. far be it from me to use a well worn cliche, but i have long wanted to journal about this. i suppose a hot-button for me is zealots. Mountain bikers who eat, breathe and live mountain bikes. Scrabble players who eat, live and breathe Scrabble. Bloggers who eat, breathe and live Blogs.

people who practice the Tao of _______ .

don't get me wrong. i enjoy passionate people. i am passionate about my family, my work, swimming, self awareness. i just am wary of people who purport to know everything about _______. behind my veneer is someone who tries to understand things organically, but often feels like he is missing the boat, or at least, the point.

maybe i should write a book.

breathe.
evolve.
laugh.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?