<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004



qzen42 likes



Hot Wasabi Peas



A blog is for whatever, yes? So, I like hot wasabi peas. In fact, I like many things Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. Just thought you should know.

I have one of those rare moments when I am essentially "caught up." Not that thousands of projects aren't howling in the wings. Unfinished business. Nobel peace prize. Yada. Yada. Yada.

But it's nice to sit back once in a while and just reflect. My life has worked out pretty well. I still experience restlessness from time to time. But I really am pretty content with things.

I am saddened to know that our foster daughter will be leaving soon, but trust that this is the best for her. I pray she goes to a safe nurturing place. I entertain the notion that she will in some way remember us after she departs.

Future topics

The Seven Seven of Sevens
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
Reptar, Rex & Other Dinosaurs
SPAM

Stay Tuned.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?