<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

Serendipity 

<<...OLE_Obj...>>

This past week...

My brother took a turn for the worse.
My Mom took a turn for the worse.

Last week was TriQuint's fiscal week 42.
I had at least two grocery bill total $42 & change.
The temperature Saturday night driving home from a visit with my Mom was
42degF.

Just coincidence, I suppose.

A week ago Friday, TriQuint provided the Ownership Spirit seminar, about
being an "owner" -- not a "victim"
Just this AM, a United Way representative spoke about the variety of
services available to the community, including services for older adults.

Just coincidence, I suppose.

When the student is ready, a teacher will appear.

breathe.
evolve.
laugh.





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?