<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

DSL - Driving as a Second Language 

Having just avoided T-boning a light blue late model something-or-other (LBLMSOO), I find myself sliding down the slippery slope of abhoring bad driving.  Slippery, because I too occasionally engage in substandard driving practices.  Today's adventure was at lunch time on a busy street in a busy commercial district.  I was travelling "through" when the LBLMSOO presented immediately in front of me, executing a low percentage left turn.  Presumably, the driver had waited the requisite 30 milliseconds before growing impatient.  Yet another example of what I call DSL - Driving as a Second Language.

To be continued.

(Hold this thought: conquering the condensate pump)
(Hold this one, too: things aren't always as they seem - Beethoven disguised as The Art of the Violin)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?